After you install and run the Robot, an icon is displayed in the system tray. Clicking this icon displays the UiPath Robot tray.
The UiPath Robot tray enables you to:
- view all the available automation processes
- start processes
- view the running process and stop them, as in the following screenshot
- view and download processes that have a newer version available, or that need to be downloaded and unpacked locally - marked with the update icon
- view the status connection to Orchestrator
- open the UiPath Robot Settings window
- open logs
- connect the Robot to Orchestrator
For more information, see the field descriptions for the Robot tray.
The Robot system tray icon color indicates its connection status with Orchestrator, as follows:
- white when not connected
- blue when the connection is established
- red when an error is encountered, such as the UiPath Robot service being stopped
Additionally, hovering over the icon displays its status, as in the following screenshots.
If your Robot is not connected to Orchestrator, the available processes displayed are the ones that are saved in the
Closing the Robot tray does not close the UiPath Robot service.